Oregon PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Oregon research are:
- Beaver Briefs. 1969-. Published by the Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308. FHL Book 979.53 B2b.
- The Bulletin. 1951-. Published by the Genealogical Forum of Portland, Oregon, 2130 S.W. 5th Ave.—Suite 220, Portland, OR 97201-4934. (Family History Library FHL Book 979.549 D2gf; vols. 10-31 on film 1321467 items 15-19.)
- Coos Genealogical Forum Bulletin. 1966-. Published by The Coos Genealogical Forum Library, P.O. Box 1067, North Bend, Oregon 97459. (Family History Library FHL Book 979.523 B2c; vols. 1-17 beginning on film 1321409.)
- Mt. Hood Trackers. 1959-1977. Published by the Mt. Hood Genealogical Forum, P.O. Box 703, Oregon City, Oregon 97045. FHL Book 979.541 B2t; vols. 3-10 and index to vols. 1-10 beginning on film 1321465 item 7.
- Oregon Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1962-. Published by the Oregon Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 10306, Eugene, Oregon 97440-2306. FHL Book 979.5 D25o.
- Rogue Digger. 1966-. Published by the Rogue Valley Genealogical Society, 133 S. Central Ave., Franklin Building, Medford, Oregon 97501-7221, Telephone: 503-770-5848. FHL Book 979.527 B2r.)
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 02:09.
- This page has been accessed 2,181 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More