Oregon PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major genealogical periodicals and magazines helpful for Oregon research are:
- Beaver Briefs. 1969-. Published by the Willamette Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 2083, Salem, Oregon 97308. FHL Book 979.53 B2b.
- The Bulletin. 1951-. Published by the Genealogical Forum of Portland, Oregon, 2130 S.W. 5th Ave.—Suite 220, Portland, OR 97201-4934. (Family History Library FHL Book 979.549 D2gf; vols. 10-31 on film 1321467 items 15-19.)
- Coos Genealogical Forum Bulletin. 1966-. Published by The Coos Genealogical Forum Library, P.O. Box 1067, North Bend, Oregon 97459. (Family History Library FHL Book 979.523 B2c; vols. 1-17 beginning on film 1321409.)
- Mt. Hood Trackers. 1959-1977. Published by the Mt. Hood Genealogical Forum, P.O. Box 703, Oregon City, Oregon 97045. FHL Book 979.541 B2t; vols. 3-10 and index to vols. 1-10 beginning on film 1321465 item 7.
- Oregon Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1962-. Published by the Oregon Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 10306, Eugene, Oregon 97440-2306. FHL Book 979.5 D25o.
- Rogue Digger. 1966-. Published by the Rogue Valley Genealogical Society, 133 S. Central Ave., Franklin Building, Medford, Oregon 97501-7221, Telephone: 503-770-5848. FHL Book 979.527 B2r.)
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 02:09.
- This page has been accessed 2,122 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page