Orofino Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 13610 Fremont Ave Orofino Idaho 83544 United States
- Fremont Ave is the first street west of Harvest Foods on Hwy 12.
- Once on Fremont Ave, turn right at the "T."
- Tuesday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-8:30pm
Week of Thanksgiving and the week between Christmas and New Years: All major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- Five computers, printer/scanner, microfilm reader, microfiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Orofino is the county seat of Clearwater County.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 22 July 2014, at 05:42.
- This page has been accessed 654 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki