Oroville California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Oroville Family History Center is free and open to the public. The Center is staffed by trained volunteers to assist you with your Family History and offers free software and internet resources to assist you with finding and documenting your personal family history.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 2390 Monte Vista Ave Oroville CA 95966 United States
- Tuesday:2:00pm-5:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:2:00pm-5:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:2:00pm-5:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving week and 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meeting
The first Thursday of each month at 7:00pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 2 Computers
- Laser printer
- Scan to FamilySearch
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
Additional Resources ----Adding details to a FHC page article.
- This page was last modified on 27 October 2014, at 20:53.
- This page has been accessed 982 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More