Otis, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Catskill Road from Springfield, Massachusetts to Catskill, New York 1750s
- Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike from near Springfield, MA to the Becket Turnpike at Becket, MA; toll booths open from 1829 to 1852; now I-90.
- Massachusetts 10th Turnpike 1800
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. WorldCat entry; FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Frederic J. Wood, "The Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike" in The Turnpikes of New England and the Evolution of the Same Through England, Virginia, and Maryland (Boston: Marshall Jones, 1919), 203-205. Internet Archive version online.
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 14 November 2014, at 18:05.
- This page has been accessed 632 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page