Paguate Indian Day School (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Located near Laguna Pueblo.
At least some of the records for this school are in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver, including student records and census cards, 1924-1958, and students' school folders, 1941-1958.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 23 February 2009, at 17:48.
- This page has been accessed 479 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page