Paradise Valley Arizona Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
We are located on the southeast corner of Shea Blvd and 36th Street. The entrance is located on the southeast corner of the building. Please see the yellow sign, pointing to the doorbell. Consultants will be available for assistance. We are open to the Public and everyone is welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 3601 E Shea Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028 United States
- Location Map
- Tuesday 9am - 12pm 7pm - 9pm
- Wednesday 9am - 3pm
- Thursday 9am - 12pm
- Closed major holidays and summer vacation: July 21st-August 17th
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (Available microfilm collections will be listed shortly.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- This center has 2 computer labs rooms which include 7 computers and 2 printers. One Lenmark printer scans photos directly to familysearch.org. The center has 1 microfilm room with 2 microfilm machines and 1 microfiche reader. The center also has a classroom for instruction and training.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 16 May 2015, at 01:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,150 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More