Pawnee Boarding School (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- attendance reports, 1906-9
- student applications, 1932-58
- student case files, 1931-57
- records of students' grades, 1932- 56
- "sanitary" record of sick, injured, and deceased students, 1892-93
- record of hospitalization of students, 1911-17
- individual record of hospitalization, 1916
Some records of the school may also be included in the records of the Pawnee Agency, which are also located at the National Archives Southwest Region (Ft. Worth). The Pawnee Agency supervised the School for many years.
A census of the employees and pupils of Pawnee Boarding School in 1930 is part of the regular federal census for that year. The listing is part of the listing for Pawnee City, Pawnee County, Oklahoma (Enumeration District #59-22, Sheets 6A and 8A).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 27 December 2010, at 18:17.
- This page has been accessed 874 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More