Peculair of the Mayor of ExeterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Step By Step
Follow these steps to look for a probate record before 1858:
1. Discover when and where your ancestor died. If you don’t know, use the approximate date and place where they lived.
2. Go to the Court Jurisdictions section below.
3. Click a letter or span of letters for your place. This opens an article showing a table of places and the courts that had jurisdiction over them.
4. Follow the steps at the top of the table to search for a will.
Printed and Published Indexes
Add information about the manuscript, printed and digital records in this location.
Family History Library Records
- This page was last modified on 4 September 2014, at 21:14.
- This page has been accessed 730 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More