Peekskill, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1840–1922 Peekskill Presbyterian Church FHL Film 2027538 Item 1 ( first of 3 Films) Records held at the Peekskill Presbyterian Church, and includes Payson Presbyterian Church records and Peekskill Church records. Includes a history of the church. Has baptisms (infant and adult), marriages, funerals, and memberships.
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Peekskill, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
Archives, Libraries and Museums
- ↑ Department Contacts at http://www.cityofpeekskill.com/cityclerk/department-contacts-0 (accessed 13 December 2011).
- ↑ Our 2010-2013 Term as Peekskill Museum President at http://www.peekskillmuseum.org/cityhist.htm (accessed 13 December 2011).
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2012, at 19:59.
- This page has been accessed 842 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki