Peekskill, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1840–1922 Peekskill Presbyterian Church FHL Film 2027538 Item 1 ( first of 3 Films) Records held at the Peekskill Presbyterian Church, and includes Payson Presbyterian Church records and Peekskill Church records. Includes a history of the church. Has baptisms (infant and adult), marriages, funerals, and memberships.
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Peekskill, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
Archives, Libraries and Museums
- ↑ Department Contacts at http://www.cityofpeekskill.com/cityclerk/department-contacts-0 (accessed 13 December 2011).
- ↑ Our 2010-2013 Term as Peekskill Museum President at http://www.peekskillmuseum.org/cityhist.htm (accessed 13 December 2011).
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:24.
- This page has been accessed 1,435 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News