Pequot War, 1637Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Pequot War, 1637|
The Pequot War was fought between colonists of southern Connecticut and the Pequot Indians of southern Connecticut.
- Mohegan (allied with colonists)
- Narragansett (allied with colonists)
General Society of Colonial Wars
The General Society of Colonial Wars was established in 1893. Membership in the society requires that the member be a male at least 18 years of age and be able to show direct lineage to an ancestor who served in the Colonial Wars. See General Society of Colonial Wars for more information on the society and its records.
The following Internet sites have information about the Pequot War:
- http://www.dowdgen.com/dowd/document/pequots.html (maps)
- Family History Library US/Canada Consultants, "US - Military, 1637 - Pequot War : History,"in LAD Release 4.1, Family History Library, 2004, mjm.
- This page was last modified on 5 April 2012, at 07:43.
- This page has been accessed 3,342 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More