Personal History Questions for ProtestantEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Personal History-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Please feel free to add additional questions that would help a Protestant person write a more complete personal history.
- What protestant denomination are you?
- Have you always been such or have you changed and why?
- Did you and your family regularly attend services on Sunday?
- What chapels did you attend church services in?
- Were you involved in the services?
- Where and when were you Christened and by whom?
- Did you attend any Christian schools?
- Were you involved in any Christian youth groups?
- Any memorable youth activities you can recall?
- Did you regularly study the Bible?
- Have any thoughts of becoming a Preacher?
- Are there any church leaders that left an impression on you?
- What were your feelings about the Church as you were growing up?
- What are they today?
- Are you active in the church today and if not why not?
- What are your feelings towards people of other faiths?
- Any parts of Christian theology that you would like to comment on?
- Which church leaders has had the greatest influence on you?
- Are there any other protestants that have made an impression on you?
- Is there any protestant literature that has an influence on you?
- If you were converted from some other denomination, describe the how it happened.
- Witnessed any miracles that you would like to relate?
- Have you ever been involved in any protestant relief efforts?
- Is there any advise you would like to give to your family in relation to the Church?
- Do you think religion has any roll in politics?
- This page was last modified on 27 May 2013, at 15:41.
- This page has been accessed 547 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More