Philippines Land and PropertyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Philippine land records are in government departments and sometimes other offices, such as:
- Archives Division, Record Management and Archives Office. Internet: http://www.pnm.my/motw/philippines/3national_archives.htm
- Land Registration Commission (deeds). Internet: http://www.doj.gov.ph/agencies/lra-history.html
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform.
- Local land registration offices.
- Title companies.
The Family History Library has filmed many land records from each province and indexes to the Manila Gazette that deal with land transactions.
- This page was last modified on 10 August 2011, at 23:18.
- This page has been accessed 2,795 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page