Philippines Land and PropertyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Philippine land records are in government departments and sometimes other offices, such as:
- Archives Division, Record Management and Archives Office. Internet: http://www.pnm.my/motw/philippines/3national_archives.htm
- Land Registration Commission (deeds). Internet: http://www.doj.gov.ph/agencies/lra-history.html
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform.
- Local land registration offices.
- Title companies.
The Family History Library has filmed many land records from each province and indexes to the Manila Gazette that deal with land transactions.
- This page was last modified on 10 August 2011, at 23:18.
- This page has been accessed 2,989 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More