Phillips County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Phillips County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Phillips County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 5, 1915|
|Address|| Phillips County Courthouse|
314 S 2nd Ave West
Malta, MT 59538
Phillips County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 5 February 1915 from Valley
- County seat: Malta 
- Neighboring Counties: Blaine | Fergus | Garfield | Petroleum | Valley
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
County Clerk has birth, death and land records; Clerk Courts has marriage, divorce, probate and court records 
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation is located primarily in Blaine County, with a smaller portion in Phillips County.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 417.
- This page was last modified on 23 May 2013, at 16:32.
- This page has been accessed 1,396 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More