Phoenix Arizona Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Phoenix Arizona Area Family History Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 3102 North 18th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85015-5811
- The center is located just north of Thomas Road, and east of 19th Avenue. The Center is located at the south end of the church building.
- Location on Map
Phone: (602) 264-2825
- Wednesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays From noon to 5 p.m.
Calendar and Events
The first Tuesday of the month the Phoenix Genealogical Society meets at 1 pm. Come join the group and learn new information about researching your family.
Staff Training Meetings
2nd Sunday of each month at 7pm at the Phoenix Family History Center
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Extensive permanent collection of microfilm and microfiche
- Massive collection of "How To" reference materials
- Over 5,000 genealogy reference books
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 13 computer workstations available for your use, with newer model computers and wide-angle monitors
- Five Microfilm readers
- Three Microfiche readers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 31 July 2013, at 17:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,477 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More