Phoenix Indian School (Arizona)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Some records for the Phoenix School are in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California, including:
- Student case files, 1902-1990
- Yearbooks, 1954-1981
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Phoenix School, 1907-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 102-103, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724320-1724321). Reports for some years are missing.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,127 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page