Pine Plains, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1760-1788 - Vosburgh, Royden Woodward and Kenn Stryker-Rodda. "Records of the Round Top Lutheran Church in the Town of Pine Plains, Dutchess County, N.Y.," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, Baptisms 1760-1767: Vol. 114, No. 2 (Apr. 1983):65-69; Baptisms 1768-1786: Vol. 114, No. 3 (Jul. 1983):164-172; Baptisms 1786-1788, Communicants 1764-1788: Vol. 114, No. 4 (Oct. 1983):216-220. Digital version at New York Family History ($); FHL Book 974.7 B2n v. 114.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Pine Plains, New York newspaper images:
- Pine Planes NY Register 1859-2005
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Pine Plains Free Library
| Little Nine Partners Historical Society
P.O. Box 243
Pine Plains, NY 12567
|Genealogical Resources: Roderic A. Davis's Bibliography and Web Guide is available online as a guide for genealogical researchers. Davis instructs readers how to find genealogical information about the Little Nine Partners, Great Nine Partners, and Dutchess County areas.|
(Historian not found)
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Pine Plains, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,653 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More