Plymouth County, IowaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Plymouth County Iowa genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Plymouth County, Iowa|
Location in the state of Iowa
Location of Iowa in the U.S.
|Founded||January 15, 1851|
|County Seat||Le Mars|
1851--Plymouth County was created 15 January 1851 from unorganized territory. It was attached to Woodbury County prior to organization 27 October 1858. County seat: Le Mars 
- Akron Hometowner - digitized issues in Google News Archive; includes 2006-2009
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Plymouth County, IAGenWeb - free genealogical resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Plymouth County, Iowa Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2013, at 23:24.
- This page has been accessed 1,142 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More