Pocatello Idaho FamilySearch Library/VolunteerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|156 1/2 South 6th Ave|
|Mon: 9 am-5 pm|
Tue, Wed, Thur: 9 am-9 pm
Fri, Sat: 9 am-5 pm
Serve As a Volunteer or Church Service Missionary in Our Family History Library
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? Those who serve always learn the most!
- Serve part or full time.
- Experienced family historians: We need your knowledge and skills.
- Select 1 or more of our 15 shifts:
- Monday, Friday or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., or 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Contact our Director, Don Fromm, at the Center (208-232-9262) or by emailat email@example.com.
Serve As a Family History Support Missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Do you have a computer and internet access at home?
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
- Serve 8 or more hours per week
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.
- This page was last modified on 6 May 2014, at 06:03.
- This page has been accessed 367 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki