Portsmouth Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Portsmouth Parish has served Norfolk County, Virginia.
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Edward W. James, "Trinity Church, Portsmouth," The Lower Norfolk County, Virginia Antiquary, Vol. 4, Part 2 (1902):72-74. Digital version at Google Books - free.
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 1,593 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback