Post-Colonial Parishes, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
After the America Revolution the Episcopal Church in South Carolina had less of a role in government affairs and concentrated on religion. The following parishes were created after the Revolution. They have fewer government-like records. Nevertheless, their records are also important genealogical sources. Click the link to see more details about their records.
- All Saints’ Church, Hampton, South Carolina
- Chapel of the Holy Cross, Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina
- Christ Church Wilton, Adam’s Run, South Carolina
- Church of the Holy Cross, Stateburg, South Carolina
- Church of the Messiah, Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Church of the Redeemer, Orangeburg, South Carolina
- St. Luke’s Church, Charleston, South Carolina
- St. Peter’s and Christ Churches, Charleston, South Carolina
- St. Philip’s Church, Bradford Springs, South Carolina
- St. Stephen’s Chapel, Charleston, South Carolina
- This page was last modified on 22 June 2011, at 22:38.
- This page has been accessed 550 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More