Poulsbo Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Poulsbo Washington Family History Center serves the North Kitsap County area. We are comprised of a friendly and knowledgable volunteer staff. We are dedicated to furthering the genealogical and family history work in our area through support and education.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2138 NE Mesford Road Poulsbo WA 98370 United States
- The building is located behind North Kitsap High School.
- The entrance to the FHC is in the back of the building.
January 20th Martin Luther King Jr. Day: February 17th President's Day: May 26th Memorial Day: September 1st Labor Day: November 27th Thanksgiving: December 22nd-January 2nd Christmas Break: In cases of inclement weather, please call the Center or the Director:
Calendar and Events
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
Hardware, Equipment & Resources
- Six computers with internet connections
- Four microfilm readers
- One microfiche reader
- One reader/printer (has the ability to scan and save digital files)
- Over 1,100 extended-loan films
- Books & forms
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- Kitsap Regional Library - Poulsbo Branch
- Bainbridge Island Genealogical Society
- Puget Sound Genealogical Society
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 24 September 2014, at 23:46.
- This page has been accessed 1,663 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page