Prince Edward Island For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information on records and research on Prince Edward Island see:
- Arsenault, Georges. The Island Acadians, 1720–1980. Charlottetown, P.E.I.: Ragwood Press, 1989. (FHL book 971.7 F2a.) Contains illustrations, maps, and portraits.
- Canadian Genealogist. (Quarterly Periodical). Agincourt, Ontario: Generation Press, c 1979. Vols. 1–10. (FHL book 971 D25cg.)
- The Island Magazine. (Semi-annual Periodical). Charlottetown, P.E.I.: Heritage Foundation. 1976–. (FHL book 971.7 H25i.) Includes illustrations, maps, and portraits.
- Jonasson, Eric. The Canadian Genealogical Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Finding Your Ancestors in Canada. 2nd ed. Rev. 1978. (FHL book 971 D27j.) Contains maps and bibliographies.
- Jones, Orlo and Doris Haslam, eds. An Island Refuge: Loyalists and Disbanded Troops on the Island of Saint John (Prince Edward Island). [S.l.]: Abegweit Branch of the United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada, 1983. (FHL book 971.7 H2i.) Illustrated. Includes family histories.
- Marsh, James H., ed. The Canadian Encyclopedia. 4 vols. 2nd ed. Edmonton, Alberta: Hurtig Publishers, 1988. (FHL book 971 A5c.) Has colored illustrations, maps, and portraits. Indexed.
- Punch, Terrence M., ed. Genealogist's Handbook for Atlantic Canada Research. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1989. (FHL book 971.5 D27pt.)
- This page was last modified on 25 October 2010, at 20:51.
- This page has been accessed 832 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page