Prince Edward Island For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information on records and research on Prince Edward Island see:
- Arsenault, Georges. The Island Acadians, 1720–1980. Charlottetown, P.E.I.: Ragwood Press, 1989. (FHL book 971.7 F2a.) Contains illustrations, maps, and portraits.
- Canadian Genealogist. (Quarterly Periodical). Agincourt, Ontario: Generation Press, c 1979. Vols. 1–10. (FHL book 971 D25cg.)
- The Island Magazine. (Semi-annual Periodical). Charlottetown, P.E.I.: Heritage Foundation. 1976–. (FHL book 971.7 H25i.) Includes illustrations, maps, and portraits.
- Jonasson, Eric. The Canadian Genealogical Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Finding Your Ancestors in Canada. 2nd ed. Rev. 1978. (FHL book 971 D27j.) Contains maps and bibliographies.
- Jones, Orlo and Doris Haslam, eds. An Island Refuge: Loyalists and Disbanded Troops on the Island of Saint John (Prince Edward Island). [S.l.]: Abegweit Branch of the United Empire Loyalist Association of Canada, 1983. (FHL book 971.7 H2i.) Illustrated. Includes family histories.
- Marsh, James H., ed. The Canadian Encyclopedia. 4 vols. 2nd ed. Edmonton, Alberta: Hurtig Publishers, 1988. (FHL book 971 A5c.) Has colored illustrations, maps, and portraits. Indexed.
- Punch, Terrence M., ed. Genealogist's Handbook for Atlantic Canada Research. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1989. (FHL book 971.5 D27pt.)
- This page was last modified on 25 October 2010, at 20:51.
- This page has been accessed 584 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More