From FamilySearch Wiki
United States Rhode Island Providence County Providence
Modern town borders of Providence in Providence County, Rhode Island.
Business Records and Commerce
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS)
- Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Community of Christ)
- Society of Friends (Quakers)
- Smithfield Monthly Meeting
- Providence Monthly Meeting
Emigration and Immigration
Jewish History and Records
Land Property and Deeds
There are several different kinds of land records available for Providence. The earliest records begin in 1636. Deeds and mortgages are available beginning in 1677.
- 1800-1802 - The Impartial Observer (Providence, R.I.) at Google News - free.
Politics and Government
- Guardianship Records
- Inestate Records
- Will Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
This page was last modified on 20 September 2012, at 15:45.
This page has been accessed 1,289 times.