Provo Utah North Park Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Provo North Park Family History Center is located on 263 N 800 W in Provo and is across from the Dixon Middle School. This building is also shared by the Utah South Hispanic Family History Center. and there is someone who can speak Spanish available during most of our shifts. Our building has 10 computers available and has a classroom and a microfilm reading room as well as the main research room.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map:
- 263 N. 800 W., Provo UT 84601 United States
- The building has a rock facade facing the street. The main entrance is on the south and isn't visible from 800 West.
- Location on Map
Phone: 1 801-356-0661[[Image:]]1 801-356-0661
To schedule group and presidency visits, please contact: Annabelle Davis, Marketing and Groups Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 801-367-4704.
Family History Center staff:
Ruben Arredondo, Family History Center Director, 801-884-8365, email@example.com
Laura Ann Atkin, Assistant Family History Center Director, 801-374-5620
Annabelle Davis, Marketing and Groups Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-367-4704
Belinda Talonia, Patron Services Coordinator, email@example.com
Bryant Jensen, Missionary Coordinator/Microfiche-Microfilm Orders, firstname.lastname@example.org, 480-332-5106
Bill Stiman, Technical Services Coordinator, email@example.com
North Park Stake Assistant Clerk-Technology Specialist, 801-796-2328
- Tues, Wed, Thurs: 6pm - 8pm
- Sun: 4pm - 8pm
The Sunday before Labor Day (August 31, 2014)
Closed for October General Conference
Tuesday, November 4, 2014 (Election Day)
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 (Veteran's Day)
Wednesday, November 26 through Sunday November 30, 2014 (Thanksgiving)
The last two weeks of the year for Christmas and New Year's Holiday season (Starting December 22, 2014)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- We have microfilm, CDs and printed materials that are helpful for Hispanic research.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Record managers availaboe to use with your files while at the FHC: Ancestral Quest 14, RootsMagic 6,
Hardware and Equipment
- 20 computers
- 2 microfilm readers
- 1 microfiche reader
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Our center is just 9 blocks away from the Utah County Courthouse and about a mile 1/2 away from the BYU Family History Library. However, our parking is more accessible to our building than the parking at BYU.
Volunteer at the Center
We would love to have volunteers at our center. It is helpful if you can speak Spanish but it is not imperative. If you are able to serve on Saturdays or Thursdays we have shifts available immediately.
- This page was last modified on 25 September 2014, at 21:34.
- This page has been accessed 1,495 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page