Provo YSA 19th Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Check below for updates on events and find opportunities to serve yourself and others by participating in family history research! Come and have fun with us!
Location: 1021 S. 500 W., Provo, UT 84601
Open Hours: Sundays from 10am–4pm | Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7–9pm(ward schedule below)
COLLECTIONS CAN BE ORDERED
- " FamilySearch Catalog. This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
DATABASES & SOFTWARE
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
RESOURCES & EQUIPTMENT
- We have several computers, microfilm readers, printers, tables to help with your family history research.
LOCAL AREA RESOURCES
- Brigham Young University also has many resources in the library if you can't seem to find what you are looking for in our center. Ask a FHC worker if you have any questions.
OUR STAKE GOALS
- Using your name and member number, register for a familysearch account.
- Link yourself to your family in the family tree section of FamilySearch.
- Help yourself and others accss family records by indexing 200 names.
- Learn one story about each of your parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.
- Help an individual ancestor recieved the greatest blessing by preparing their n ame for the temple. This can be done at FamilySearch.org and click on the Family Tree.
SUNDAY MEETING SCHEDULE
|9:00–10:20am||Open Lab|| |
|10:50–11:00am||Slate Canyon||Van Orman|
|10:50–11:30am||East Bay 2nd||Bills|
|2:20–3:00pm||Kolob / East Bay 1st||Nelson / Randall|
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:59.
- This page has been accessed 1,152 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki