Pueblo Indian Day Schools (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Divided into Northern Pueblo and Southern Pueblo, 18 October 1919.
- 1911-1914 Pueblo Day Schoosl at Albuquerque
- 1911-1912 Pueblo Day Schools at Santa Fe
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Pueblo Day Schools, 1911-1919, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 110, available in the National Archives at Denver and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724328).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 9 September 2014, at 14:34.
- This page has been accessed 557 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki