Queen Caroline Parish, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Digital versions of the parish registers are available at the Maryland State Archives website:
- Protestant Episcopal (Church of England), Christ Church, Queen Caroline Parish 1712-1939 (includes parish register 1712-1937 and vestry minutes 1728-1776, 1809-1939)
- Harrison, Lucy H. Christ Church, Queen Caroline Parish, Anne Arundel County, now Howard County, Maryland. MSS., Maryland Historical Society. Copy: FHL Film 14358 Item 2 Index: FHL Film 14358 Item 1
Index to baptisms 1711-1857: FHL Film 1002683 Item 1; also on the IGI
Index to marriages 1711-1857: FHL Film 882995 Item 14; also on the IGI
- Christ Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- St. John's Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Christ Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database, accessed 7 March 2011.
- ↑ St. John's Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database, accessed 7 March 2011.
- This page was last modified on 8 March 2011, at 00:27.
- This page has been accessed 970 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki