Randolph, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Randolph, New York newspaper images:
- Randolph NY Register 1842-2003
- Randolph NY Weekly Courant 1879-1891
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Randolph Historical Society
Genealogical Resources: Collections
Cattaraugus County Historical Museum and Research Library
Genealogical Resources: Family genealogies, vital records, obituary and cemetery records, maps, local history information.
Town of Randolph, Clerk
72 Main Street
Randolph, NY 14772
Diana L. Mackey, Historian
326 Main St.
PO Box 17
East Randolph, NY 14772
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Randolph, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2012, at 21:39.
- This page has been accessed 1,380 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki