Randolph New Hampshire Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Location and Map:
- Gorham Hill Rt on Town Line, Randolph, NH 03570, United States
- Located on Rt. 2 as you are headed east to Gorham, NH. No physical #. a white wooden meeting house on top of Gorham Hill, just inside the Randolph Town Limits.
- Please park in the lower parking lot and walk up the steps to the back door where there is a door bell located. Doors are locked.
- Good idea to call first if the weather looks bad in the winter time to be sure our volunteers were able to open. Pam Hall - 603-466-9849
- (Link to map using Google
Phone: (603) 466-3417
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 1st Saturday: 10:00 to 2:00 pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and the whole month of December.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 4 computers hooked to the Internet and to the FHC Portal. 1 printers. 3 microfilm readers and 2 microfiche readers. We do not have any film or fiche printers.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
In Berlin, about 9 miles east and north of Randolph Family History Center is located "The Moffett House" they have a vast selection of books on Canadian vital records especially for Quebec and Nova Scotia.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 25 July 2014, at 15:37.
- This page has been accessed 488 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki