Research Communities on FacebookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is about an aspect of the Genealogy Research Communities sponsored by FamilySearch.|
- ask your research questions,
- collaborate on your research, and
- share knowledge you have gained as you've done your own research in a specific area.
In addition, there are other locality-specific genealogy research Pages and Groups on Facebook that are not sponsored by FamilySearch. The Surname Pages and Groups on Facebook can also be of assistance to you in your research.
International Research Communities
(Click the icon next to each column heading to sort the table.)
|Community Name and link||Language||Region|
|Czechoslovakia (Czech Republic)||English||Europe|
North America Research Communities
How to join a Genealogy Research Community page
- Register for a Facebook account if you do not have one at Facebook.com.
- Click on the link for the locality above to go to that research community page.
- Click on the LIKE button and participate in the discussions on the page!
Volunteer as a Community Administrator
We are always looking for new volunteers! Sign up to join our team by filling out this form:
Each Genealogy Research Community page is supported by at least two volunteer administrators. If you would want to learn more about a volunteer administrator, see FamilySearch Communities: Administrator Guide for more information.
- This page was last modified on 14 May 2013, at 22:36.
- This page has been accessed 48,791 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More