Research in AustriaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Austria Genealogy links
- Austria Genealogy
- Austria GenWeb
- Beginners Guide to Austrian Jewish Genealogy
- Burgenland Bunch - BurgenlandGenWeb
- Directory of Royal Genealogical Data
- Displaced Persons' (DP) Camps Table of Contents
- German Word List
- Germany Letter Writing Guide
- File:German Gothic Handwriting Guide.pdf
- Hamburg Passenger Lists FamilySearch Wiki article
- IHFF genealogical research in the lands of the Austrian Hungarian Dual Monarchy
- Database Information System Austrian National Library - Special link collection for genealogy (55 links, Page in German
- A cooperative effort to provide free resources and data banks to facilitate genealogy research in Austria and the Dual Monarchy, affiliated with IHFF above
- Jewish Genealogy
- Latin Genealogical Word List
- Libweb - Directory of Libraries in Austria
- Archives in Austria
- This page was last modified on 22 September 2014, at 07:49.
- This page has been accessed 2,822 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More