Rhode Island For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information about research and records in Rhode Island, see:
- Crandall, Ralph J., ed. Genealogical Research in New England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1984. FHL Book 974 D27gr.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Farnham, Charles W. Rhode Island Colonial Records. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society, 1969. FHL Book 929.1 W893 I25; Film 897217 item 23; Fiche 6039409.
- New England Library Association. A Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research. Rev. ed. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1993. FHL Book 974 D27g 1993.
- Sperry, Kip. Rhode Island Sources for Family Historians and Genealogists. Logan, Utah: Everton Publishers, 1986. FHL Book 974.5 D23s.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:14.
- This page has been accessed 1,197 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News