Richardson County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Richardson County, Kansas was organized in August 25,1855, never organized and was defunct by February 11, 1859. Kansas Historical Society
Origin of Name
It may have be named for William P. Richardson, a pro-slavery member of the territorial council in 1855 and 1857. Kansas Historical Society
The greater portion of what was Richardson County in 1859, became a part of Wabaunsee County . More infomation can be gained at Kansas Historical Society
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county. http://www.kshs.org/geog/geog_counties/view/county:RD
- Family History Library Catalog
- County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 14:38.
- This page has been accessed 495 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More