Riverton FamilySearch Library/Saturday SeminarEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar the third Saturday of each month, except for December. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered additional choices of presentations at both 10:10 and 11:20 a.m.
Saturday, March 21, 2015 / 9:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.
Keynote Address: "Discover Your Ancestors on Google Books" - Jimmy Zimmerman
- "Beginning Indexing" - Barbara Butterfield
- "Data Loss Prevention Through Proper File Organization" - Bud Wood
- "DNA - Introduction to Genetic Genealogy" - Paul Woodbury
- "Brick Walls - Finding Your Missing Ancestors, Part 1" - Tom and Betsy Neil
- "What More Can I Do in Family History" - Mike Grimshaw
- "Data Loss Prevention Through Complete and Secure Backups" -Bud Wood
- "DNA - Using Test Results in Family History Research" - Paul Woodbury
- "Brick Walls - Finding Your Missing Ancestors, Part 2" -Tom and Betsy Neil
February Seminar Handouts
We are grateful to seminar presenters who make their handouts available online. Handouts for the February seminar will be available for two weeks beginning February 23, 2015.
- This page was last modified on 4 March 2015, at 17:47.
- This page has been accessed 13,724 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More