Riverton FamilySearch Library/MicrofilmEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Microfilm Collection and Film Ordering
- The Library has a collection of roughly 20,000 often requested films from Europe (including Scandanavia and the United Kingdom) and the United States.
- The library is equipped with five digital film readers that have the capability to print images or save them to storage media. There are also 10 conventional film readers along with two microfiche readers for patron use.
- Microfilms ordered and sent to Riverton are just $2.50 each and will be kept indefinitely at the Riverton FamilySearch Library as an extended loan.
- Microfilm must be ordered online at https://film.familysearch.org. Select the Riverton FamilySearch Library as the default location where you would like your microfilm/microfiche to be sent. Confirmation of the order and notification of the arrival of the film at the library will be sent to patrons via email.
Click here to order microfilm or microfiche.
Click here to view a list of microfilm and microfiche available at the Riverton FamilySearch Library.
- This page was last modified on 20 November 2014, at 20:09.
- This page has been accessed 7,204 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page