Riverton FamilySearch Library/Saturday SeminarEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The library offers a free seminar the third Saturday of each month, except for December. An opening session is held at 9:00 a.m. featuring a keynote address. Following this session attendees are offered additional choices of presentations at both 10:10 and 11:20 a.m.
Saturday, July 18, 2015: 9:00 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
Keynote Address: "How to Tell the Ten Best Stories of Your Lifel" - Tom and Alison Taylor
- "Getting the Most from FamilySearch Family Tree" - Kathryn Grant
- "Bringing Families Together Through Family Reunions" - Andi Gooch
- "Presenting and Preserving Your Family History - so how will you leave it?" - Don and Linda Snowi
- "How to Interview Yourself for Your Life Story" - Tom and Alison Taylor
- "Finding and Adding Sources to Records in Family Tree" -Kathryn Grant
- "Using FamilySearch Partners" - Julie Merrill
- "Evernote: The Genealogist's Work Horse" - Don and Linda Snow
- "Tools, Tips, and Tactics, for Exploring United States Records" - Jill Shoemaker
We are grateful to seminar presenters who make their handouts available on our website. Handouts for the July 18 seminar will be available for two weeks, starting on July 20.
- This page was last modified on 24 June 2015, at 16:21.
- This page has been accessed 16,660 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News