Rockland Maine Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Rockland Family History Center is located in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints building on Old County Road. We have extensive local records available for your use in finding your ancestors as well as computerized records from a variety of sources. Effective September 1, 2015, we are open from 10:00 to 12:00 am on Wednesday mornings, and from 6:30 to 8:30 pm on Tuesday evenings. Please contact us at the number or email below if we can be of further assistance to you. Afton and Roger Johnston, Rockland Family History Center Directors.
Center Contacts and Hours
- [https://www.google.com/maps/place/64+Old+County+Rd,+Rockland,+MEemail@example.com,-69.094337,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cadd1acf4449637:0xfd43e6cb9f746d92 Location on Map
- 64 Old County Rd Rockland ME 04856 United States
- 1-347-529-6889 (FHC Director)
- Wednesday: 9:00am-12:00pm
Closed all major Holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 30 September 2015, at 14:33.
- This page has been accessed 1,223 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News