Russia Court RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Russia Court Records
Because they can be difficult to use, search court records after other records. They can give:
- Family relationships.
- Places of residence.
- Descriptions of individuals.
- Family history information.
Court records are difficult to use because:
- There are many records.
- They are not well indexed.
- Court names and jurisdictions change.
- They use many legal terms and abbreviations.
Access the FamilySearch Catalog and do a place search for Russia. Look for Russia Court Records.
- This page was last modified on 23 July 2014, at 21:58.
- This page has been accessed 1,298 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More