Russia HandwritingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Russian Cyrillic block letters are show in the Germans from Russia "Language and Languages" section.
For examples of Cyrillic italic font click here. Dramatically different letters are highlighted in yellow.
For examples of Cyrillic cursive (handwritten script) click here.
Word lists that are general or that address specific topics are good resources to use in reading Russian records:
- Word list from Doukobor.org. Has the misfortune of not being in Cyrillic
- Online Russian dictionary. Site in Russian
- Excellent online dictionary from Cornell University
- This page was last modified on 14 October 2011, at 13:54.
- This page has been accessed 2,229 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki