Saint Vincent and the Grenadines GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Caribbean Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Guide to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines ancestry, family history and genealogy parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Sovereignty. England claimed but did not occupy St. Vincent in 1627, it was considered neutral by 1660, and Carib Indians repelled European settlements until France founded Barrouallie in 1719. Great Britain 1722, neutral 1748, Great Britain and France 1756, Great Britain 1763, France 1779, Great Britain 1783, and made fully independent in 1979. 
Subdivisions. Saint Vincent and the Grendadines contain 6 parishes:
- CaribbeanGenWeb for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Genealogical Resources
Things you can do
(In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
- ↑ Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia (accessed 8 October 2015).
- ↑ Christina K. Schaefer, Genealogcial Encyclopedia of the Colonial Americas: a Complete Digest of the Records of All the Countries of the Western Hemisphere (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing, 1998), 128. WorldCat 39622039; FHL Ref Book 929.11812 D26s.
- This page was last modified on 8 October 2015, at 16:32.
- This page has been accessed 9,712 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News