Salem Oregon Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 4550 Lone Oak SE, Salem OR 97302 United States
- Wednesday:Groups by appointment
`Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 10 computers, a microfilm reader/printer, and film readers as well as a microfiche reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Location: Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, Oregon 97301.
Reference Room: located on the second floor of the Oregon State Library.
Hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Weekend: One Saturday of each month, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Closed on State Holidays.
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2014, at 00:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,282 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki