Salem Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Salem Utah Family History center serves the Salem Stake and Salem West Stake.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 695 S 300 W, Salem, UT 84653
- Use the Northwest entrance of the Salem West Stake center building
- Contact: Virginia Temple, Director - 801-423-1325 e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact: Nancy Miller, Asst Director - 801-423-3822
- Link to Google Map
Open Hours: 10am - 3pm Tuesday through Friday, Wednesday and Thursday night from 7pm-9pm, Tuesday evening by appointment only
Holiday Schedule: Closed Dec. 14th - Jan. 1
Calendar and Events
April 26, 2014: Family History Fair at the Salem West Stake Center
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 14- Windows 7 computers, laser printers, 1 fiche reader and 3 film readers
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
City of Salem: www.salemcity.org
Salem City Library: www.salemcitylibrary.org
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 13 December 2013, at 17:22.
- This page has been accessed 559 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More