Sandpoint Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Sandpoint Family History Center is here to assist those searching for their ancestors. Please feel free to come in and ask questions or learn how to search for your ancestors. We have computers with Internet programs, Microfilm and Microfiche from places around the world, and Books to assist in a variety of research. We also have classes available different times of the year. Our staff is ready and excited to help you find your ancestors.
We are located in Sandpoint and serve the Sandpoint, Westmond, and Clark Fork areas and everyone is welcome!
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 602 Schweitzer Rd. Sandpoint Idaho 83864
- Location on Map
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Wednesday: 6:30-8:00pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed: week of Thanksgiving, week before Christmas through end of year, during bad weather, first week of the year
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events and Class Schedule
- Sandpoint Family History Center Conference
- Mark your calendar: September 29, 2012
- More details to follow
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have over 1500 films, thousands of books and fiche all dealing with research from all parts of the world.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
Our center is proud to have:
- 5 computers
- 2 printer
- 2 fiche readers
- 3 film readers
- 1 digital film/fiche reader
- Multi functional digital copier/scanner/printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 1 July 2012, at 17:59.
- This page has been accessed 408 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More