Santa Fe Indian Industrial School (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Transferred to United Pueblos, 1 August 1935.
Some of the records of this school are in the Rocky Mountain Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Denver, including:
- Register of pupols, 1890-1899
- Students school folders, 1910-1934
- Student case files, 1910-1963
- Attendance books, 1918-1929
- and other school administrative records
The 1900 federal census included population schedules for the Santa Fe US Indian Industrial School in New Mexico. The Indians attending this school in 1900 are listed on Indian Population Schedules as District 180, Santa Fe Ward 1 - US Indian Industrial School, in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Santa Fe Industrial School, 1910-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll.127-128, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 1724345-1724346).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 839 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki