Sauk TrailEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Sauk Trail began as a Native American trail running through Illinois , Indiana and Michigan in the United States]. From west to east, the trail ran from Rock Island on the Mississippi River to the Illinois River near modern Peru then along the north bank of that river to Joliet, and on to [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valparaiso,_Indiana Valparaiso, Indiana. Then it ran northeasterly to LaPorte and into southern Michigan running through Niles, Three Rivers, Ypsilanti and ending at the Detroit River near Detroit.
- Many of the US Migration Trails and Roads
- Illinois FamilySearch Wiki Illinois Home Page
- Indiana FamilySearch Wiki Indiana Home Page
- Michigan FamilySearch Wiki Michigan Home Page
- United States FamilySearch Wiki United States Home Page
- ↑ Old Sauk Trail Old Sauk Trail", Nature Bulletin No. 436-A, December 4, 1971, Forest Preserve District of Cook County
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2014, at 21:20.
- This page has been accessed 814 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki