Scio, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Catholic Church. St. Joseph (Scio, New York), Church records, 1873-1917 (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1983). FHL Film 1378521
- Baptisms 1873-1894, 1895-1917
- Marriages 1873-1897, 1897-1917
- Deaths 1884-1894
- Confirmations 1887-1891
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Scio Memorial Library
4393 West Sciota Street
PO Box 77
3980 Route 19
Scio, NY 14880-0077
Allegany County Historical Society
Genealogical Resources: Information regarding Town of Scio
Town of Scio, Clerk
PO Box 105
Scio, NY 14880
Harry Blossom, Historian
3095 Pixley Hill Road
Scio, NY 14880
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Scio, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2012, at 16:53.
- This page has been accessed 1,085 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page