Select the Easiest Research ObjectiveEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To help judge easy-to-document versus difficult-to-document events on a family group record, use the following four factors. The factors are listed in order from most important to least important.
1. Completeness of the sources, places, and dates for each event.
2. Availability of pertinent documents.
3. More recent versus earlier events.
4. Quality of available documents.
For more details about selecting easier objectives see Guessing the Easiest to Research Person and Event.
- This page was last modified on 22 November 2013, at 14:24.
- This page has been accessed 2,010 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More