Select the Easiest Research ObjectiveEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
To help judge easy-to-document versus difficult-to-document events on a family group record, use the following four factors. The factors are listed in order from most important to least important.
1. Completeness of the sources, places, and dates for each event.
2. Availability of pertinent documents.
3. More recent versus earlier events.
4. Quality of available documents.
For more details about selecting easier objectives see Guessing the Easiest to Research Person and Event.
- This page was last modified on 7 October 2015, at 09:09.
- This page has been accessed 4,184 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News