Selma California Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to Selma California Family History Center. It is a free center to be used by ALL who want to do family history work. Our staff is limited and open if you set up an appointment with one of our consultants. Please call Donna Green 559-909-3541 and set up a time good for you to have the library open for your use. Or Florene Thurston 559-896-1793.
- 2370 Burnham Dr. Selma, CA 93662-2136 United States
- Going South on 99 Take the signs for Floral Ave. Turn left onto Floral Ave. Turn left onto Thompson Ave. Take the 2nd right onto Burnham St Destination will be on the left.
- Going North on 99&Take the Floral Ave exit toward Highland Ave. Turn right onto Floral Ave. Turn left onto Thompson Ave. Take the 2nd right onto Burnham St. Destination will be on the left.
- By appointment only:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- We currently have 3 computers and 1 printer.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
If you are willling to volunteer at our center, we sure can use your assistance. Call 559-909-3541. You don't have to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to help, or even know a lot about family history. Attitude and willingness to help is always needed and appreciated.
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 23:58.
- This page has been accessed 671 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki