Sevier County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the County, 1930
- Sevier Stake, Utah
- 'Stake Boundaries the west-central part, and also southeast part of Sevier County, and a small part of Piute County, Utah, with headquarters at Richfield.
- Wards, 1930: Glenwood, Koosharem, Richfield 1st, Richfield 2nd, Richfield 3rd, Richfield 4th, Venice and Sigurd.
- North Sevier Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: the northwest part of Sevier County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Aurora, Redmond, Salina 1st, Salina 2nd, and Vermillion.
- South Sevier Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: the south part of Sevier County, and a small part of Piute County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Annabella, Elsinore, Inverury, Joseph, Marysvale, Monroe North, Monroe South, and Sevier.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Sevier County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Annabella Ward • Aurora Ward • Brooklyn Ward • Burrville Branch • Central Ward • Elsinore Ward • Glenwood Ward • Goosebery Branch • Grass Valley (Indians) • Joseph Ward • Koosharem Ward • Monroe North Ward • Monroe South Ward • Monroe Ward • Redmond Ward • Richfield 1st Ward • Richfield 2nd Ward • Richfield 3rd Ward • Richfield 4th Ward • Richfield Ward • Salina 1st Ward • Salina 2nd Ward • Salina Ward • Salina Ward • Sevier Stake • Sevier Stake • Sevier Ward • Sigurd Ward • Venice Ward • Vermillion Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 785-788
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 591-592
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 818-819
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2013, at 03:50.
- This page has been accessed 433 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki