Shambip County, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Shambip County, Utah Territory was created 12 January 1856  from part of Tooele County. The Utah legislature discontinued Shambip County 17 January 1862 and it's land reverted to Tooele County. Shambip County is now extinct.
- Utah State Archives may have a few records from the Utah Territory Shambip County courts and deeds.
- Some records for old Shambip County, Utah Territory may have been transferred to, or may have been re-recorded in Tooele County, Utah.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 688. WorldCat entry. FHL Book 973 D274 2002.
- ↑ "Chart of County Formation in Utah" in Division of Archives and Records Service at http://archives.utah.gov/research/guides/county-formation.htm (accessed 11 August 2011).
- ↑ Deon C. Greer, Atlas of Utah (Ogden, Utah: Desert State College, 1981), 162 and 164. WorldCat entry. FHL Q Book 979.2 E7a.
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 04:08.
- This page has been accessed 1,163 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More